Thursday, 30 September 2010
♥; Another Slot
I just came back from a glorious vacation with my superb friends. Shopping, dancing, beach, swimming, laughters, all simply too wonderful!
I may slot in some pictures next time as I'm too darn lazy to even transfer the photos to my lappie. lol
Birthday coming soon, another year older, but wiser? Yes and No.
Such an unpredictable person I can be.
Sometimes, being in a relationship brings out the worst in me.
On the other hand, there are so so much that I have learnt these past few years of heading towards adulthood.
Life is so amazing sometimes and although it is far far more difficult to do than to preach, I aim to be a wonderful, happy human being that is aware of and appreciates the presence of Now.
Actually, the mere concept of the Presence of Now is hard to grasp -.-'''
It's quite apparent that I am half-asleep with both legs up on the chair typing nonsense dragging my bedtime isn't it?
I hope this year's birthday will be a wonderful one. Having koibito and close ones around makes me happy. I hope i have a wonderful day with them!
I've come up with a wishlist for this half of the year. Always glad when i happen to materialize the items, unless, it's something really stupid or unnecessary and when I look back at the list I'm so glad i didn't buy it wtf
My wishlist slash shopping list.
1) Ceramic hair straightener that has rounded edges to enable curling too.
2) Canon G11
3) More waist skirts and dresses!
4) Geo Nudy Brown in 225'( I just bought EOS Adult lenses in brown out of desperation and NO there is minimal to ZERO enlargement zzzz)
4) Floral hair clips ( I lost the one that koibito bought from Taiwan, and actually went all the way back to campus to look for it in the evening)
6) Skinfood rice concealer tip in #21 ( Omg this is GOOD, way better than my bobbi brown and beautymaker)
7) A new toner. (Almost done with my Cyberwhite EX, it's not bad, but not phenomenal. I like TBS' Seaweed Clarifying toner, it does as it says, clarifies and totally refreshes your skin, but no whitening properties hohum)
8) (Dusty) Pink Le Pliage in Large (This may be unnecessary as i have started to love my medium ruby red grip and my green recycle bag is doing quite a fair job in holding my books.
BUT I LOVE THE COLOUR)
9) A new dresser, wardrobe, BOOKSHELF, writing desk Sorry out of topic