<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5175964732296931492\x26blogName\x3d~shiMMer~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tokidokiwonder.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tokidokiwonder.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2391082192873797551', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, 19 June 2009
♥; Sweet
Why do embarrassing things always happen to me? You know those times when you wanted to talk about someone but you ended up talking TO that someone instead?

Once it landed me a bouquet of flowers for Vday though:) I was whining to a girlfriend about this guy that i liked, whether he would ask me out on Vday or not, and i sent it to him wtf!

Anyway, I hope this sulky PMS mood will go away soon!

Well, koibito did something sweet, considering the fact that i don't think he's affectionate enough when it involved more people than me and him.

In his MSN, he put " The way sunbeams touch the grass"
FB status, "I want to kiss you the way raindrops kiss the flowers, slowly sweetly... Muahz"
On my FB wall, "I want to hold you the way darkness holds the stars, gently, nightly.. Muah"

All these are excerpts from the card he gave me for our 6 month anni. :)

I was grumpy cuz i was already mad at him for something yet he commented a funny (he thinks) line on the wall he posted to me earlier.
I wanted to complain to mam but i ended up typing it all to HIS msn box.

T T



Anyway, embarassing things aside, in his reply, he told me something that i didn't understand at all.

He said, sometimes, life is just full of surprises, and requested for me to write my usual card for him. (we exchange monthly anniversary cards)

We were on the phone after that and I was still yelling at him cuz i didnt know what he meant, and he told me to check the usual stack of cards that i use to write out my cards for him;
I proceeded to take the first piece of card and saw this:





BOoohooo. Why you so sweet. I love you !




"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it"









Labels:


20:27 Shimmerloved



VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com