<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5175964732296931492\x26blogName\x3d~shiMMer~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tokidokiwonder.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tokidokiwonder.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2391082192873797551', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, 1 June 2009
♥; Night at the Museum
I watched Night at the Museum the other day.It was a really really nice movie, cuz in some ways it gave me a strong feeling of..of....
i'm really at a loss for words.

I especially loved the black and white scene. Absolutely enthralling.. reminds me of Pleasantville..the roaring 20's.. swingin' 50's..you get what i mean.

It's just the whole sense of history, the past and what it has led to US today that makes it so fascinating...... it's like reading a really good book.

Amy Adams is really good in the movie. I wanted to die when i watched her in Enchanted but her performance here is thumbs up.

Is it just me.. or does she look suspectingly like Isla Fisher?




who's who?



Anyway, coupled up with company with koibito, and witty lines through out.. i deem it one my of favourite movies :)

This song fits it all.. Fly me to the moon , by the legendary Julie London / the sweet Olivia Ong
in my playlist :)

In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

15:19 Shimmerloved



VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com