<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5175964732296931492\x26blogName\x3d~shiMMer~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tokidokiwonder.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tokidokiwonder.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2391082192873797551', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, 22 May 2009
♥; Attitude in Life
Something to share

Attitude



There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head.
"Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today."

So she did and she had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head.
"H-M-M," she said, "I think I'll part my hair down the middle today."
So she did and she had a grand day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head.
"Well," she said, "today I'm going
to wear my hair in a pony tail."
So she did, and she had a fun, fun day.


The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head.
"YAY!" she exclaimed. "I don't have to fix my hair today!"

Attitude is everything.



Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Live simply,

Love generously,
Care deeply,
Speak kindly.......
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...




It's about learning to dance in the rain.





People who know me well should know how inconsistent/ random i am. Sounds lame, but it's reading these stuff that grounds me to being a better person, consistently.

My take on attitude? It's Inborn. And It's shaped.
Through the growing years i have seen so many changes in my perspectives and on how to deal with things. I am still walking along this road, in search of Life. Along some parts of the road, i fall down and scrape myself, and some parts are too smooth I tend to get content.. bored... conceited. Many a times i am faced with sharp bends and detours, and i wonder which road i should take.

Forgive me for my mistakes, mentor me on what i should know, hold my hand and........
walk with me along this road.



23:51 Shimmerloved



VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com